Wednesday 16 January 2013

Bloodsoaked Runes

I had so much fun playing with my other runeset, that when the concept for another set came to mind I had to make a prototype runestone and see how the idea would look. So here it is my 'Bloodsoaked' rune:


I like it enough (and got enough positive feedback from friends) that once I have more of the granite clay I'll make a full set of these. As the starstone ones are for me and I won't need two sets of runes I have absolutely no idea what I'll do with them once done though! My lovely hubby suggested I sell runestones IC at Empire as I enjoy making them (between bouts of self-doubt over whether they're good enough) so that's something I'm considering, especially as I have an idea for another set at some point down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment